Full-Time Dental Assistant Position Available for Immediate Hire!
Our very positive, quality driven, general private practice is in search of the perfect Dental Assistant addition to our team! We are looking for someone who is dedicated, hardworking, eager and willing to commit to providing exceptional patient care day in and day out.
- Full-Time Dental Assistant: 34 hours a week
- Private general practice
- Monday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Wednesday: 12:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Closed on Friday
- Saturdays: One per month between September and April months
- Arrival times are requested between 30-60 minutes prior to patient time
Location: Oxford, Michigan
Pay: Competitive wage, commensurate with experience/skill proficiencies
Benefits: Eligible for a monthly bonus, Uniform allowance, Holiday Pay, Dental, CE Seminars, Vacation Pay, as well as a 401K!!
Skills and Requirements:
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years chairside Dental Assisting experience
- RDA preferred
- Professional verbal communication
- CPR certified
- Patient satisfaction as your #1 concern
- Computer savvy
- Dentrix dental software knowledge is preferred
- Radiograph certified in Michigan
- Quality diagnostic radiographs
- Cerec knowledge is a bonus
- Orthodontic knowledge
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must have a professional and personable personality
Preferred Personality and Culture Traits:
- Team player
- Self-starter, independent thinker
- Quality driven
- Must have an upbeat, positive demeanor
- Flexible personality
Full Covid-19 Compliance in Effect!
Apply today for this great Dental Assistant position!