Our Dental Practice is in Search of a Dental Assistant Who is seeking an Office Dedicated to Patient Centered, Quality Care.
Our private practice is looking to hire a Dental Assistant for our rewarding position, who is ready to join our driven and dedicated team of professionals. We believe in core values, building relationships with our valued patients, appreciating and motivating each team member, as well as promoting good oral health!
- Job Type: Full-Time
- General Dentistry
- Location: Walled Lake, MI
- Hours: ~36 hours a week
- Monday: 7:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesdays: 8:00am-6:00pm
- Thursdays: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Fridays: 7:00am-5:00pm
- Saturdays: 8:00am-12:00pm-(2 Saturdays a month)
- Benefit Package Including disability, uniforms, dental, 401k, CE’s, Holiday pay, Vacation Pay, and Sick/Personal Days. Competitive Pay, based off of experience. Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years chairside Dental Assisting experience
- Proficiency in fabricating temporary
- Computer proficiency
- Preferred experience with Eaglesoft practice software
- Patient centered care
- Patient education
- Great diagnostic radiographs
- Comfortable discussing pending treatment suggestions with patients
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and resident
- Willing and wanting to grow and learn
- Detail oriented
- Passionate about their job
- Good listener
- Team player
COVID-19 Compliance daily:
We have implemented multiple protocols in order to keep our staff and patients safe. These protocols include but are not limited to: all necessary PPE, surgical masks, N95 or KN95, eye protection, head covers, disposable gowns, face shields, filtration and air purification, along with patient pre-screening and daily screenings and temperature checks of staff and patients.
APPLY NOW for this Dental Assistant position!!