Exciting Full-Time Dental Assistant Position available for Immediate Hire!
Our very positive, quality driven, general private practice is in search of the perfect fit for our Dental Assistant position! We are looking for someone who is dedicated, hard working, eager and willing to grow with our practice. We strive for a culture in which our patients comfort & experience is our number one priority.
Job type: Full-Time: 36 hours a week
Monday-Thursday scheduled with No late night and No weekends!
Location: Shelby Township, Michigan
Pay: Hourly Competitive wage!
Benefits: Eligible for a monthly bonus, Uniforms, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, CE Seminars, Vacation Pay
Skills and Requirements:
- Written and verbal professional communication
- Patient satisfaction as your #1 concern
- All aspects of chairside DA preferred
- Computer savvy
- OpenDental software knowledge is preferred
- Radiograph certified in Michigan
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year dental experience
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must have a professional and personable personality
Preferred Personality and Culture Traits:
- Self starter, independent thinker
- Culture is patient centered
- Quality driven
- Team player
- Must have positive demeanor
- Flexible personality
Fully Covid-19 Compliant!