Are you seeking a position in dentistry where you are able to utilize your cross-trained abilities?
Our dental office is seeking a Full-Time Dental Receptionist who is crossed-trained as a chairside Dental Assistant. If you are a dental professional who is interested in working for a high-quality, patient focused private dental practice in the Macomb County, MI, we have the position for you!
Position Type: Full-Time Dental Receptionist/Dental Assistant Private general practice
Dental Assistants who are crossed trained as a Dental Receptionist are also highly encouraged to apply!
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Mondays 9:30-7 pm
Tuesdays 8:30-5 pm
Wednesdays & Thursdays 7:30-5 pm
**Only 2 Fridays per month
**Saturdays only during Sept-May (9 days only for the whole year)
Benefits: Full Benefit Package!! Including but not limited to: Bonus Program, Medical, Dental, CE’s, 401K, Holidays, Vacations, Uniforms
Pay: Commensurate with experience and skill
Culture: The patient is always the top priority.
- Chairside Dental Assisting experience
- Front desk duties
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Quality lab work
- Radiograph certified preferred
- CPR Certified
- CDA/RDA is preferred but not required
- SoftDent Software experience required
- Ability to fabricate temporary crowns preferred
- Team player
- Competent/independent thinker
- Oral surgery experience preferred
- Professional, personable, and flexible
- Punctuality and dependability are a must
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and resident
APPLY OR CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING THIS DENTAL RECEPTIONIST / DENTAL ASSISTANT FULL-TIME POSITION