Our Family Dental Practice is seeking a Full-Time Patient Treatment Coordinator to Join Our Team!
Our practice is seeking a dedicated, dependable, professional employee for our Patient Treatment Coordinator position in our Family Dental Practice. Our office is located in the Grand Blanc, Michigan area.
- This position is vital for our office to provide the most excellent patient centered professional services for our patients. The Patient Treatment Coordinators are the primary representatives within our dental office. With this position being the first point of contact for our family of patients, the applicant must present self confidence, obtain excellent communication skills, as well as carry a happy and personable demeanor.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients, completing check-in and checkout process
- Managing multi-phone lines
- Filling out electronic insurance claim forms
- Ordering supply- managing inventory
- Communication with dental supply vendors
- Full compliance with OSHA and HIPPA laws and regulations
- Front desk office clerical items
- Orchestrating remote check-in and processing Covid-19 screening information
- Full Time- 36 hours a week
- Job Position Hours:
- Monday 7:45am-5:15pm with one hour lunch
- Tuesday 9:45am-6:15pm with one hour lunch
- Wednesday 9:00am-5:00pm with one hour lunch
- Thursday 9:45am-7:15pm with one hour lunch
- NO WEEKENDS!
- Hourly wage: Salary will be commensurate with experience and dependent on skill-sets. Starting pay could range between $18-$25 an hour.
- Benefit package provided for Full-Time employees
- Medical Benefits offered after 30 days of Full-Time employment
- Dental Benefits offered immediately at hire for lab cost only
- Uniforms offered immediately upon hire
- CE/Seminars offered benefit for Full-Time employees after 90 days of employment
- Holidays paid time offered immediately upon hire
- Profit Sharing/401 K options after 1 year of Full-Time employment
- Office accommodates time off requests granted at least one month prior to time off!
- Applicant Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Applicant must have computer knowledge,
- Familiarity with the Eaglesoft dental practice management software is a must
- Experience with scheduling
- Must be able to complete electronic insurance claims.
- Education: Associates degree (or higher) preferred
- Medical technology and terminology is a plus
- Dental: 1 year (Required)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Eaglesoft Proficiency (Required)
- Insurance/Claim Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
To keep our team and patients as safe as possible we are fully compliant with all Covid-19 preparedness implementation and PPE .
Apply Now for this Patient Treatment Coordinator Position!!