Our company loves to provide the finest quality oral and maxillofacial services in the Metro Detroit location. We strive to serve our patients in a safe, relaxed, Covid-19 compliant, and caring environment. Our Rochester, Michigan location is seeking a Full-Time Implant Treatment Coordinator!
We are seeking a determined, dedicated professional to join our driven team. This Implant Treatment Coordinator opportunity consists of flexibility and an immense benefit package.
- Implant Treatment Coordinator
- Rochester, MI
- Full Time- 36-40 hours a week
- Monday through Thursdays- 8:30am-5pm (can have earlier start if the candidate prefers)
- Fridays are flexible- administrative days
- NO weekends!
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Checking in and checking out patients
- Write up treatment plans based off of patients’ needs
- Treatment plan presentation
- Follow ups for post surgery
- Follow up appointment reminders
- Communication to all referring Doctors and labs
- Medical clearances
- Full compliance with OSHA and HIPPA laws and regulations
- Front desk office clerical items
- Hourly wage: Salary will be commensurate with experience and dependent on skill-sets. Starting pay could range between $19-$25 an hour.
- Benefit package provided for Full-Time employees
- Medical Benefits offered after 90 days of Full-Time employment
- Dental Benefit Plan offered at 90 days of Full- Time employment
- Uniforms offered immediately upon hire
- Holiday pay time offered at 90 days of Full- Time employment
- Profit Sharing/401 K options after 1 year of Full-Time employment
- Vacation pay offered after 1 year of Full- Time employment
- Top Priorities:
- Case acceptance
- Patient education
- Professional communication
- Dental: 1 year (Required)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft applications or WinOMS software experience is a bonus
- Insurance/Claim Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Radiograph Certified is preferred, not mandatory
- Education: High School Diploma (or higher) preferred
- Requirements: Must be a U.S Citizen
To keep our team and patients as safe as possible we are fully compliant with all Covid-19 preparedness implementation and PPE .
Apply Now for our Implant Treatment Coordinator Position!!