Well Established Quality Care Pediatric Private Practice Seeking a Full-Time Patient Care Coordinator.
We are in search of a candidate that is a positive, energetic team player to join our dental family! Our practice is dedicated to clinical excellence, obtaining a positive environment, as well as ensure all patients are provided the best quality care.
Job Position: Patient Care Coordinator at a Private Pediatric Dental Office
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time
Location: South Lyon, MI
Hours: 35-40 hours a week
8:00am-5:30pm Monday- Friday
(great hours!) No Weekends! No Late Nights!
Pay: Hourly Pay. Competitive, commensurate with experience.
Benefits Package Provided, including 401K, Holiday, Vacation and CE’s
Requirements: Patient Care Coordinator
- Does not need Dental Experience to apply
- Medical experience is welcomed to apply
- Using clinical recommendations to develop treatment plans in the practice management software and present them to parents.
- Coordinating front office with back-office department
- Communicate with patient’s & update medical information
- Basic front desk duties, answering phones, documentation, filing, recare
- Checking-in and checking-out patients
- Collecting co-pays
- Ordering supplies
- Checking eligibility and processing insurance
- Proficiently in scheduling
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Clinical dental knowledge is a plus
- Computer savvy, Eaglesoft dental software
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and U.S Resident
- Customer Service
- Ability to work with children
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to complete all work timely and accurately
- Ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment
- Treatment plan presentation
- Confident in problem solving
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Energetic and personable personality
- Team player
Top Three Priorities:
1. Take ownership of front desk duties and lead front desk team in daily tasks.
2. Able to communicate effectively with parents and practice management
3. Attention to detail and multitasking in fast-paced office
Contact for more details and Apply today for our Patient Care Coordinator fulfilling position!