Would you Enjoy Being a Part of a Dental Team Which Values its Registered Dental Hygienist First and Foremost for Their Ability to Build Lasting Relationships and Provide Quality Care?
Are you a Registered Dental Hygienist who appreciates being provided the appropriate amount of time to care for your patients?
We have the position for you! Our General Dentistry private practice is seeking a Full-Time Registered Dental Hygienist to join our driven and dedicated team of professionals.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- General Dentistry
- Private Practice
- Location: Walled Lake, MI
** Dr guarantees hours even if patient cancellations occur**
- Hours: ~36 hours a week
- Monday: 7:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesdays OR Wednesdays [able to choose either of these days for flexibility!]
- Thursdays: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Fridays: 7:00am-5:00pm
- Saturdays: 8:00am-12:00pm-(2 Saturdays a month)
- Benefit Package Including disability, uniforms, dental, 401k, CE’s (in office and reimbursements), Holiday pay, Vacation Pay, and Sick/Personal Days.
- Competitive Pay, based off of experience.
Skills & Requirements:
- Active Michigan RDH Licensure
- Local Anesthesia Certification is preferred
- Perio proficiency
- Computer proficiency
- Preferred experience with Eaglesoft practice software
- Patient centered care
- Patient education
- Great diagnostic radiographs
- Comfortable discussing pending treatment suggestions with patients
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and Resident
- Culture is important to you
- Willing and wanting to grow and learn
- Detail oriented
- Passionate about their job
- Good listener
- Team player
COVID-19 compliance daily:
We have implemented multiple protocols in order to keep our staff and patients safe.
APPLY NOW for this Registered Dental Hygienist position!!